Low HR Training

Sorry (Read 601 times)

jimmyb

port-a-bella-potty

Just want to apologize to the active members of this forum for vacating without a word and deleting some of my posts. The few who have known me for awhile on these boards know that I have blown up from stress on occasion either in fitness or actions, and this was the case. I just wanted to escape the web and erase all traces of myself.. Sweet irrationality.

Anyway, I've pieced together my informative Boilerplate post with modifications. Some of the other changes I made to the stickies were changes I had wanted to make any way.

Thanks to RUN, CR, BOBEV and some other good friends from this forum for bringing me back to my senses, and to the truth that I missed hanging out here. There was never need to close this door, only a need for a cerebral enema.

--Jimmy

Log    PRs

Welcome Back!

In it for the long run..

Glad you are back.  Use it as a HELP to yourself and not as a source of stress.  We're all here for you!

"It's not who wins the workout..."

C-R

JimmyB!

Good to see back here brotha.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

Glad you're still around Jimmy, this place wouldn't be the same without you and your vast MAF knowledge.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

glad you are back!! I hope your life is also less stressful now.

as for the boilerplate post, if you happen to need the original, I have it saved somewhere (I saved it last year when I started reading about MAF training)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

good to see you back! 

bob e v
                2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

labhiker

I'm thrilled to hear your back! 

I greatly appreciate all your advice and support. 

This place wouldn't be the same without you.

labhiker

gregw

Welcome back, Jimmy.  +1 to what HStreet said.  Don't let us stress you out.

Consistently Slow

Welcome back, Jimmy.  +1 to what HStreet said.  Don't let us stress you out.

+2

Run until the trail runs out.

2013***1500 miles

50 miler

Race Less Train More

Ana Trason  "Living Her Life"

"The Marble in The Groove"

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

jimmyb

port-a-bella-potty

Thanks, everyone. See you 'round the forum.

Cool

Now back to the monastery for quiet time and calm in my cell.

I sneaked an Iphone in and am catching up on The Walking Dead

and apocalyptic Atlanta. My occasional scream has got me in trouble

with the abbot in the white jacket.

--Jimmy

Log    PRs

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

love the Living Dead. I got caught up using Time Warner Cable's on demand for the 1st 4 episodes. Recorded the last ones. Can't wait for next season. Didn't really recognize any of the Atlanta scenes tho.

bob e v
                          2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

jimmyb

port-a-bella-potty

love the Living Dead. I got caught up using Time Warner Cable's on demand for the 1st 4 episodes. Recorded the last ones. Can't wait for next season. Didn't really recognize any of the Atlanta scenes tho.

They have a marathon going this week on AMC, rerunning the whole 1st season. I was hooked from the first ten minutes--well done. And I've

never been a zombie fan. I guess now I am.

--Jimmy

Log    PRs

rarian

It takes a lot to get me to post anywhere but this time I can't resist; welcome back Jimmy.

jimmyb

port-a-bella-potty

It takes a lot to get me to post anywhere but this time I can't resist; welcome back Jimmy.

Thanks, Rarian!

Log    PRs