Low HR Training

YAY thread (post yer yays) (Read 627 times)

BeeRunB

Post your YAYS here!

CoolBig grinSmileWink

Yay!

I covered 13.34 miles today. The most since fall of 2008. 

--JimmyCoolBig grinSmileCool

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Yay!

I covered 13.34 miles today. The most since fall of 2008. 

--JimmyCoolBig grinSmileCool

WTG!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

BeeRunB

Wingz

Professional Noob

Nice job!  Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

BeeRunB

Thank you, Ron and Wingz. 

Have a touch of pleasnat soreness today, if you know what I mean.

Cool

--Jimmy

Hit the 50 mile mark last week.  Was not a goal; just happened.  Rest day today!

Chris

BeeRunB

Hit the 50 mile mark last week.  Was not a goal; just happened.  Rest day today!

Yay! WTG, Chris.

Enjoy the buzz.

--JimmyCool

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Finished 4th Half, 3M Half Marathon, first since Dec 2010 Decker Challenge debacle. Overactive bladder slowed me down considerably but I manged to finish.

bob e v
                  2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Congrats Bob.  I assume the weather was perfect for the run.  It was sunny here in DFW today.

Chris

BeeRunB

Finished 4th Half, 3M Half Marathon, first since Dec 2010 Decker Challenge debacle. Overactive bladder slowed me down considerably but I manged to finish.

Congrats on another finish, Bob! Did you go BF?

--Jimmy Cool

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Congrats Bob.  I assume the weather was perfect for the run.  It was sunny here in DFW today.

Temps were my ideal, 36/38F no wind at the pre-dawn start, upper 40's no wind when I finished 3:12 later. Not my best but it was a finish.

Jimmy: not quite BF, ran in VFF Sprints. I've gone completely minimal/barefoot. VFF Sprints, Fila Skeletoes, Sacuony Hattori (new bought last week), socks or barefoot as much as possible. Not ready to BF a half tho and this route would have been tough. Areas of chip seal asphalt are hard on my feet - haven't licked them yet with a light enough landing. Could sock run the tho. I'll probably do the Capital 10K BF with some other local BF'rs. Will carry socks with me in case there is a rough spot.

bob e v
                        2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Congrats Bob and crmilt

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/