I've been doing mosly tang sudo for about five years, now. We mix in traditional jujitsu, boxing, thai boxing, and Brazilian jujitsu. It's challenging, but a lot of fun, too. Anybody else doing bjj?
veggies on the runMartial Artist Runners
1. Run a minimum of 1.5 miles every single day of the year
2. Run 1500 miles in 2014
3. Get my weekly mileage above 40
4. Brown belt in Shaolin Kempo
5. First Half (Oregon Wine Country HM?)
6. PRs: Sub-21 5k, Sub-45 10k, Sub-45 Spartan Sprint, Sub 1:55 HM (Oregon Wine Country HM)