Marine Corps Marathon

Here we go again MONDAILIES (Read 59 times)

Morning!  Last week was not a good one exercise wise with being sick, away, and my knee.  I got in a whopping 6 miles!  Hoping I can get back to normal this week - that is the plan at least!  My race is 10 weeks away and I may have to take another week off so might need to move my goal race - we will just have to wait and see!   4 easy miles tonight followed by weights!

Blitzy- hope DH can find the doc today!  Too many people sick!!  Enjoy the workouts.  As for my opinion on RA, I haven't used it yet, but if it works it would be great.  I spend a lot of time typing posts out and then most of the time they will never post.

DR- awesome run last night!  Enjoy your busy day!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  SRD for me today.

doody, hope this week treats you better.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Morning MCMers! Easy recovery 4.4m this morning with Diz (my Weim).

jenn - rest-up. i took add'l RD last week too fighting a cold. Missed some intervals as a result, but one missed workout won't break my HM in 9 weeks.

DR - enjoy SRD!

I like RA a lot better as it loads much quicker. This is where my training log is anyway so makes sense to me.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

DR- enjoy your rest day!

Jedi- your right- I'm sure I will feel better this week!  Perhaps I will see you at the Frederick Half!