Marathon Training and Discussions

The weather report (Read 660 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Weather.com: 40% Showers 60° 48° NOAA/NWS: 30 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East wind between 5 and 10 mph. That reminds me, I need to go find my fleece jacket with the busted zipper. I won't mind tossing that away. It was cheap and I think it's about 2 years old.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Giants Fan

Ok ladies I'm hoping for no rain for either of you!!!

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

xor

Psssst. Checking and posting the weather every day for the last x days is not helping your angst Smile.

A Saucy Wench

Psssst. Checking and posting the weather every day for the last x days is not helping your angst Smile.
          Read my other post. I obsess about the weather because it keeps me from obsessing over other things. I dont mind a little rain. Better rain than sun. Better sprinkles than the humidity that comes with "almost rain"

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Read my other post. I obsess about the weather because it keeps me from obsessing over other things. I dont mind a little rain. Better rain than sun. Better sprinkles than the humidity that comes with "almost rain"
            Tru dat. Some of my best runs have been in the rain. Sockoni and I had a blast during a cold, pouring rain run a few weeks back. Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Race start: Mostly Cloudy 51°F 48°F (windchill) 0% precip 80% humid. winds SE 8 mph NICE! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

Wont have the hourly until this afternoon 54 at the start 80-90% humidity, probably around 60 at the finish partly cloudy.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

A Saucy Wench

huh...now they are calling for scattered showers late in the race. At 90% humidity I think I will welcome that.