Marathon Training and Discussions

Runchic, how was your HM? (Read 214 times)

I know you said you ran it but I didnt know when. Did you enjoy it?

http://www.freewebs.com/run4life/RA/springChallenge.htm

madness baby

Oh, I did, thanks! It was on Jan. 21st. It was a great run and I was happy with the time for my first half. I had the same pace as my first 5K in my first month of training! I felt great up to about mile 7 or so, then I had to stop talking to my sister-in-law and focus on running and ignoring my arch cramp. It was a really fun weekend. Four members of my husband's family came into town and either ran it or walked it. I started working on a race report, then grad school took over my life again and I haven't touched it. This site was such a great part of my training, though, and I will finish it. My husband and I are going to do a long run today and see how that feels, then we'll register for the LA marathon tonight if all is well. I will let y'all know!
      deb
        That's great! I love how much fun it sounds like you had. I've got my HM this coming weekend and I hope it's as good as yours sounded. Hope you go for LA!
        1000 mile club. "Pain is just the weakness leaking out."

madness baby

Thanks, Carol. I just posted a race report on the main page, too. We signed up for LA, we're doing it! It's funny, because I noticed that you started running since your husband did. That's how I got started too Smile Good luck this week. I hope you have a great time! Please keep us posted.
          deb