Needs more cowbell!

Turtling up

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger... Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Queen of 3rd Place

Thanks Birds I appreciate the encouragement.

Arlahile - I ditched the bike tonight and ran 10 instead, Gallowalked 9:1 like Cramel suggested, felt pretty darn good at the end despite the high humidity. Drank 250 calories o fchocholate mile,  like Willamoaa suggsted and now gonna go soak in the tub 

Turtling up

John 

Well day-yum, an extra 10 is one way to go about it! Is that about an equivalent workout (time/effort/??) to what you were planning on the bike? Don't run yourself into the ground!

This thread is really in need of pics. Somehow I don't think *that's* gonna happen!

Arla

Ex runner

Usually my bike ride is 90 minutes plus at about the same effort. Oh the ice bath did wonders! Just have a higher voice now!

Wincie 

So I did a 20 miler on Saturday (gallowalked), faster than I wanted to go, but I completed it. Did the Ice bath afterward and followed Willamona's advice on nutrition. I took Sunday off to recover, however I really wasn't as sore as I thought I would be,  just used to taking the day off after a long run. Today, I am good to go, still feeling it but in a good way.

Thank you for the advice!! 

John