Marathon Training and Discussions

TUF! you ready? MTA: Dave are you there?!?! (Read 216 times)

Go Pre!

tuf_aint_enough.... the big day is almost here. I wish you the best, and maybe I'll even see you there. I am running the half as a prep for Ottawa in 2 more weeks. Drop me a line ( here ) and let me know what your plans are for the morning of the race. I am driving a buddy who is running the full, and my wife is doing the half as well. Good luck! Anyone else marathoning this weekend or soon?
    runpd

Eye Lick Two Rhune

Good luck to the both of you. Keep us posted.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift" -Pre

Go Pre!

Good luck to the both of you. Keep us posted.
        I am stoked for tuf...he is cooking this year!
          Hey fellas. I guess I am as ready as I will ever be. You can see my log. It tells no lies. I have had a decent spring and trained well. All I can hope is that it all comes together. Must keep in my head to go out at a good pace, but not too fast. My biggest concern at the moment is the weather, and it is looking ideal. Daddyo - I really hope you have a good HM in the lead up to Ottawa. Think I will make that my spring race next year. I'll be kicking around the start from 6:30 on. I'll be wearing exactly what I wore in Columbus (see my profile pic), unless the weather changes radically between now and then. I'm hitting the expo tomorrow at 10am to grab the race kit, etc. Hopefully, we'll bump into each other again, or maybe at the finish. I think I read JasonR is running the half. Look out for him. He's getting pretty quick! runpd - I'll be channelling your speed on Sun. Race reports to follow. Bib# 1083 in your programs, gents. Thanks for the well wishes.

Go Pre!

I'll look out for you. I am not sure of my fashion for the day. Probably have a gray running hat on. Will be at the expo around 10AM. Bib #7233 for the half. http://www.sportstats.ca/ Good Luck Smile
              Daddyo: BAM JasonR: BAM Good running, fellas. Race report to follow. Must go to the MIL for a bit. I have been remiss on Mother's Day.

Go Pre!

TUF: BAM talk about following your race plan! Good job...now report it Smile