Marathon Training and Discussions

Swamp member bleed over? (Read 528 times)

Is this coincidence, or result of recent events?

Go Pre!

Is this coincidence, or result of recent events?
      It's been real quiet for a while here, do it seems to be bleeding a bit.
        I just noticed Candice in addition to Bonkin... don't know any on the less regular names.

Go Pre!

I just noticed Candice in addition to Bonkin... don't know any on the less regular names.
          Candice??? There goes the neighborhood.

Hawt and sexy

Hell, I have been here since I started posting at RA. I just hardly ever post in this one. My topics are generally base building and sometimes peaking. Not a lot of those are here, but i will confess I don't check here too often.

I'm touching your pants.

Go Pre!

Hell, I have been here since I started posting at RA. I just hardly ever post in this one. My topics are generally base building and sometimes peaking. Not a lot of those are here, but i will confess I don't check here too often.
              Just curious - when is your next race(s)?
                Sorry, Willa... wasn't skipping over you. I was specifically referring to people with asterisks by their IDs. Of course, your screen name does sort to 5th from last.

I've been here a while, and don't start too many threads, but I try to answer questions when I have something worth saying. This forum is much easier to figure out the rules for than the swamp, anyway.

Run to Win
                  25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Go Pre!

I've been here a while, and don't start too many threads, but I try to answer questions when I have something worth saying. This forum is much easier to figure out the rules for than the swamp, anyway.
                    And you have always been very helpful Blaine!

Go Pre!

And since I started this group, I am sole admin at the moment. Hmmm, who do I get to help me out??? Big grin Evil grin

Hawt and sexy

Next race is August 9th, but not a marathon. I am planning on racing a marathon again in November. But I will probably be doing Steamtown again, as a training run, this time with friends. It's hard not to do the local marathon, especially when you have friends coming to run it with ya.

I'm touching your pants.

Hawt and sexy

And since I started this group, I am sole admin at the moment. Hmmm, who do I get to help me out??? Big grin Evil grin
                          OMG, that would make me check on this group, Careful, I have had such powers taken away in the past. I say give it to strings.

I'm touching your pants.

Giants Fan

My marathon is Sept. 28th.

"I think I've discovered the secret of life- you just hang around until you get used to it."

Charles Schulz

Candice??? There goes the neighborhood.
                              I can leave... Cry Wink

Oh Mighty Wing