Marathon Training and Discussions

Who's going to... (Read 324 times)

Go Pre!

and I love this photo...
      The Great Wall Marathon!
      That looks awesome but 3700 steps! Holy cow, that brings a whole new dimension to the training program.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Would love to do some out of the country, but right now getting to all 50 states is tough enough on the Visa card! I would really like to do some trail ones in germany, switzerland, england! What a great way to experience another land!
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

madness baby

that sounds incredible. I can't imagine combining a marathon with a vacation. Maybe one day. . .
          deb

Go Pre!

I think we should all go see BAS in Amsterdam and run the marathon with him...then afterwards....um, wait...I keep forgetting I am almost 40!
              I think we should all go see BAS in Amsterdam and run the marathon with him...then afterwards....um, wait...I keep forgetting I am almost 40!
              LOL - you are never too old to have fun, Dave!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

...um, wait...I keep forgetting I am almost 40!
                Hmmm. Wish I was almost 40... Big grin
                My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                  Daddyo, The reason you forget you are almost 40 is because of what you used to do in Amsterdam when you were younger. You know what I mean?? Evil grin Oh yea, what were we talking about? (I grew up in the 60's and 70's too)..... Dead