Marathon Training and Discussions

Another exciting Saturday night... (Read 245 times)

Go Pre!

mapping my long run for tomorrow, watching a little TV, lurking to see who is around here...this has become routine. ahhh, the life of a marathon trainer!
      yep, i'm with ya. planning all our pasta and other nutritious meals for the week. trying to decide where to run in the mmorning. Daddyo - when is your marathon?
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Go Pre!

Oct 21 - Columbus - a bunch of RA people are going - should be fun...and painful...and fun...and tiring..and fun. Smile
        Jeffrey

It's probably better to map a route 'the night before' then the 'morning of' your run. Like I did this morning. Trying to figure out an inspiring 17 mile route caused a start delay until 9.30am this morning! So many other runners and cyclists out there during the mid-afternoon!

Go Pre!

It's probably better to map a route 'the night before' then the 'morning of' your run. Like I did this morning. Trying to figure out an inspiring 17 mile route caused a start delay until 9.30am this morning! So many other runners and cyclists out there during the mid-afternoon!
            I have had many 8AM starts turn into 9AM quickly when doing 'morning of' routes. Once I get a Garmin, I may just start running without pre mapping!