Marathon Maniacs

Canada races (Read 277 times)

xor

Hey Maniacs who know Canada better than I do. Which should be lots of you. Theoretically, I might be interested in running a marathon in each Canadian Province. Please suggest races I should look at. And those I should stay away from. Don't worry about BC. I've already done RVM and Vancouver. But that's it. All other provinces are open. Do tell!

Go Pre!

It is a goal of mine as well. I just regurgitated a blog post about it.... http://www.daddyo.ca/comments-full.php?id=565
      jpnairn

straw man

A friend highly recommended the Calgary Stampede. I haven't personally crossed the northern border of the US.

He who has the best time wins. Jerry

That's a super list of Canadian marathons, Daddyo. Thanks. I loved Queen City (Regina). Nice course and packet pickup is in a museum. Lots of mounties around too. And the RD has a sense of humour. grins, A
          Masters 2000 miles
          evanflein

I would love to do that Yukon River Trail Marathon... I have a friend who has done it twice and she said it's drop-dead gorgeous and very challenging terrain. Just the way I like it!