Marathon Maniacs

Savage Seven? (Read 226 times)

Perky

Perky

I just got the flyer for the Savage 7: 7 Marathons in 7 days.  It is in Pensacola, FL.  Is anyone else going?

xor

Not a lot of people post here.  You will probably get better feedback on the MM facebook group page.  A few people have put their names in the maniac calendar for this.

not me.

7 days of marathons is fun.  Around a track?  Not so much.

Imminent Catastrophe

Not a lot of people post here.  You will probably get better feedback on the MM facebook group page.  A few people have put their names in the maniac calendar for this.

not me.

7 days of marathons is fun.  Around a track?  Not so much.

You need an iPod.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Wow.  That would be savage!  Big grin

Michelle

xor

Wow.  That would be savage!  Big grin

Savage also happens to be the last name of the dude who organized it last year.  Mostly for himself.  Ah well, lots of cool little runs start with a "I want to do this myself" idea.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

lots of cool little runs start with a "I want to do this myself" idea.

true story.

Savage also happens to be the last name of the dude who organized it last year.  Mostly for himself.  Ah well, lots of cool little runs start with a "I want to do this myself" idea.

I talked about this event with an ultra friend of mine today, as we ran.   As much as we think the idea of running 7 marathons in 7 days would be kind of cool, we cannot imagine doing so on a track.  Still, I'm curious just to see how people do with it.

Michelle