Maine Runnah Group

PWL - Congrats! (Read 137 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Congrats on Finnian's birth, PWL! I saw his photo posted in the swamp. I just lurk there now, because I seem to annoy people whenever I post there! Wink Is he your first? Where was he born? My three were all born at Maine Med. I liked the hot tub they had added by the time our last came along.
    PWL

Has been

Thanks! He is our first and was born at Mercy. We ended up going there instead of to Maine Med because we had gotten two positive reports from close friends about Mercy. I was glad we did. The nurse that worked with us was sensational--she stayed with us for 2 hours after her shift was over to make sure everything was okay with Finn. It all happened very fast to tell you the truth. They broke her water at noon, she started having serious contractions around 2:30 pm, and she delivered at 4:30 pm. He was four weeks early, but had no complications from it whatsover. All things considered, we were very lucky.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Beautiful photo! His skin is so clear! You're going to have so much fun. I was never a kid person when I was younger, but being a parent is the best thing that ever happened to me. Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride!
          congratulations on the birth of Finnian - he's a beautiful baby and great name! A

Recalculating...

PWL

Has been

Thanks, guys! Big grin

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Great picture, and congrats!

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)