Maine Runnah Group

Peak Performance?? (Read 294 times)

My salty dogs

Anyone know what happened at Peak Performance in Portland?  I heard the doors are locked -- the website is down.

I was going to send a new runner from my Tue night group there but heard the news from someone else.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

No, I haven't heard anything!  That's too bad.

an amazing likeness

Today, the web site is updated saying the business is closed.  Sounds to me that they just ran out of cash flow...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

My salty dogs

The letter says enough.   I will miss Tim and the staff.  I always felt they showed a genuine interest in my needs and had provided great service on every visit.

I was planning on joining  Team Nor'easter in January --- if anyone has information on the club still being around -- please pass it on.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's where I bought my first pair of real running shoes, at their old location.  I wish they'd been able to keep going.

I had people asking me about it last night and it was the first I'd heard about it.

I didn't realize they were having troubles.  I rarely went there. I do wonder what's going to happen to the Nor'Easter folks now...

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)