Maine Runnah Group

Eff'ing icey roads & sidewalks (Read 191 times)

day after day sameness

Ouch!

Update: No stitches, but I've got one heck of black eye and it is almost swollen shut despite ice overnight and throughout the day.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Oh man that looks like it hurt!  Of course, that's but a flesh wound for MilkTruck.

Blaine Moore (MM#2867)

Nice gash!

Beats the bloody ankles I came home with last night...I let my wife pick the trails so we wound up knee and thigh deep in ice encrusted snow.  Still a lot of fun though; can't imagine slipping on a road and hitting your head would be fun.

Run to Win
        24 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Ouch!!!  I ran in North Deering with my friend.  Those roads weren't too bad.  North Road was OK, too.  It's just getting down our private road TO North Road that's horrible.  I can't believe I make my kids walk to the bus stop at the end of the road! 

My favorite part (okay maybe it's not right to have a favorite part of somebody else's injury, but still...) is that you thought to stop and take a pic before rushing to clean up/attend to the wound. And yeah, it's because I would do exactly the same thing heh.

I literally don't care that I use the word literally incorrectly.