Maine Runnah Group

RTB relay - Sept 10/11 NH (Read 14 times)

an amazing likeness

Looking for 1 more runner for a RTB team this coming Sept if anyone is interested, or knows anyone interested. We're a mixed team (M/F) and mostly middle-aged (40s,50s) hobby joggers. A good number of the team are strangers other than virtual relationships on RA, so you wouldn't be an outsider.

PM me here if interested....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Looking for 1 more runner for a RTB team this coming Sept if anyone is interested, or knows anyone interested. We're a mixed team (M/F) and mostly middle-aged (40s,50s) hobby joggers. A good number of the team are strangers other than virtual relationships on RA, so you wouldn't be an outsider.

PM me here if interested....

Regular or ultra team?

an amazing likeness

Fantastic! Hopefully. you've seen the PM from days ago and connected with Twocat ?

Not an ultra team, regular (12 person) team. I don't know everyone's running resume, but on the surface we've got everything from a race walker to speed demons, to hobby joggers -- the full spectrum. More the merrier.

an amazing likeness

Bump.

Looking for runners to join our Rosie Ruiz Fan Club team for this year's Reach the Beach.  This year's dates are 18-19 of September. About 1/2 the folks are from RA Masters group, others are from CT and Boston area -- read that to mean Yale and Harvard B schools.

PM me if interested, the actual team captain is Twocat here on RA.