Maine Runnah Group

Hi everyone (Read 152 times)

highonrunning

I'm Eric from the mid coast area. Rockland Infact Currently Running for my high school during season and running for rock coast runners club during the summer months. glad to see there are Mainers out there that use RA!

There's a few of us, and always room for more!

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hi, Eric! Good to meet you. My son (junior) runs for Greely (Cumberland), so I go to a lot of meets. What Class is your school in? Will you be a senior this year? I'll start looking for your name! I like to run, too, but I'm very slow - my goal is to be at least half as fast as my son, lol. At least I can understand the vocabulary and follow what he is doing!
        highonrunning

Yeah I'm a senior this coming year. I've been only running for 2 years competitively. My school is class B, and i think Greely is Class A. Although we may meet at an indoor meet. Glad to meet you.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey, Greely is Class B, also! Cool. I love going to XC and track meets - I start talking to the other parents, and we root for each other's kids, no matter which schools they go to. Running seems to be a much more positive sport than some of the other team events (soccer, for example!).