Maine Runnah Group

B2B (Read 154 times)

I'm Betty if you're Al

Everyone get in?

"I would rather have high expectations and fail then have low expectations and succeed." DB

highonrunning

Strongly thought about it, but didn't. 

I'm planning on running Lobster Festival 10k..

Teresadfp

One day at a time

My running partner and I got in. My running sucks right now, so this will be good motivation to get my butt in gear!  I will turn 50 the month before the race.  Ack.

You'll just be celebrating the 11th anniversary of your 39th birthday.

And no I didn’t get in but I didn’t try.

an amazing likeness

Teresa !  Long time, no see here on RA.

Getting up at the crack of dawn and jumping onto the website to try and register didn't interest me, but just for the heck of it, I paid the $5 for a lottery entry at my leisure. 

Got the email today that I got an entry into the race.  Now I'm wondering why I bothered...I honestly dislike the course itself and I really don't enjoy the finish area. I do like the upbeat energy on the buses and at the start. Confused

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ha, well, I'm glad you got in!  I don't know why I enter it every year, either.  I guess because everybody is so friendly, and now it's a tradition for my friend and me.

It's been a hard year - two of my three kids were diagnosed with severe mental illness.  I haven't had time to concentrate on ME, so my weight skyrocketed.  Now things seem to be stable, and the boys are doing well, so I can get back in shape.