Marathon Race Training

Hello. And get more people over here. (Read 573 times)

delicate flower

Greetings.  I was an occasional poster in the RW marathoner forum, but some of the BF folks will recognize me. 

<3

Damaris, we need to kidnap the donuts and bring them over here!

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

Canuck

Paula, we now have a sub-4 user group set up, just look for donuts! Figured we might as well have a group as we are a chatty bunch. Cbus set it up.

*waves hello to rest of MRT* 

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

thanks zoekat!  I feel like we are all like a bunch of ants whose hill just got stirred up by the stick of a curious boy.

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:09:46 (Jan 2016)

xor

Hi there.  We already had an existing Marathon Training group, though it was sleepy.  And someone set up a Marathoners Dailies group for a place not unlike your own time-threads.  And a lot of discussion about running happens in the main boards.

And there's something weird about this group that is making it slower than practically everything else on RA (which I will ask The Man about).

Anyway, good to see you here.  Cross-pollination is good.  Maybe poke in the existing groups?  If nothing else, you may see that I'm not lying about stuff being not-slow.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hi there.  We already had an existing Marathon Training group, though it was sleepy.  And someone set up a Marathoners Dailies group for a place not unlike your own time-threads.  And a lot of discussion about running happens in the main boards.

And there's something weird about this group that is making it slower than practically everything else on RA (which I will ask The Man about).

Anyway, good to see you here.  Cross-pollination is good.  Maybe poke in the existing groups?  If nothing else, you may see that I'm not lying about stuff being not-slow.

Maybe we are cursed?Surprised

Damaris