Marathon Race Training

Hello. And get more people over here. (Read 565 times)

delicate flower

Greetings.  I was an occasional poster in the RW marathoner forum, but some of the BF folks will recognize me. 

roboknee.

Damaris, we need to kidnap the donuts and bring them over here!

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:19:22 (Oct 2012)

Canuck

Paula, we now have a sub-4 user group set up, just look for donuts! Figured we might as well have a group as we are a chatty bunch. Cbus set it up.

*waves hello to rest of MRT* 

PRs: 47:54 (10K); 1:46:36 (HM); 3:50:52 (FM)

Recovering from injured knee (PCL/Lateral Meniscus)

thanks zoekat!  I feel like we are all like a bunch of ants whose hill just got stirred up by the stick of a curious boy.

PRs:

5k: 25:05 (Sep 2011)     10k: 51:57 (Aug 2012)     half: 1:56:46 (May 2013)     full: 4:19:22 (Oct 2012)

xor

Hi there.  We already had an existing Marathon Training group, though it was sleepy.  And someone set up a Marathoners Dailies group for a place not unlike your own time-threads.  And a lot of discussion about running happens in the main boards.

And there's something weird about this group that is making it slower than practically everything else on RA (which I will ask The Man about).

Anyway, good to see you here.  Cross-pollination is good.  Maybe poke in the existing groups?  If nothing else, you may see that I'm not lying about stuff being not-slow.

Bad Ass

Hi there.  We already had an existing Marathon Training group, though it was sleepy.  And someone set up a Marathoners Dailies group for a place not unlike your own time-threads.  And a lot of discussion about running happens in the main boards.

And there's something weird about this group that is making it slower than practically everything else on RA (which I will ask The Man about).

Anyway, good to see you here.  Cross-pollination is good.  Maybe poke in the existing groups?  If nothing else, you may see that I'm not lying about stuff being not-slow.

Maybe we are cursed?Surprised

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  San Francisco Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."