Masters Running

Happy Birthday to the Birthday Sisters Mariposai and Wildchild! (Read 21 times)

Happy birthday two to great RA ladies -- Mariposai and Wildchild!  May you both have a great coming year of running and life in general!

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #957

Yes indeed - Happy Birthday to two amazing and inspiring women!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

BlazinCajun

Happy Birthday Posai and Wildness - Our two most adventurous leading ladies:-) Always having fun!

Andrew
        ------------------
        God, my Lord, is my strength;
        he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
        and enables me to go upon the heights.
        Hb 3:19

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I suppose this COULD be Enke and Mr. Blue Eyes,  but it is mountains anyway.

Happy Birthday to the high altitude birthday twins!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Happy birthday ladies!  And I hope Mariposai baked one of her mahvelous cakes for her own celebration

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy Birthday two wonderful wilderness goddesses.

Hope you might get to run together again this year too.

How many times have you?

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Stumpy, that even looks like my dog at the top!!

Fantastic Happy Birthday to two of the best women on this site!!!  Glad you are birthday sisters.......

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

,,Happy B'Day guys//..............Wishing you many more Happy Miles

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

Happy Birthday beautiful ladies!!!

denise

Mariposai

Thank you Twocat for starting this thread and to each one of you for stopping by to wish my birthday sistahh and I a happy birthday.

It has been a very happy one, indeed.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

wildchild

Carolyn

Thanks for all the nice  bday wishes!  I went for a great trail run/hike this morning, up to James Peak on the Continental Divide!  I'll post pictures later.  13 miles of awesomeness, half above treeline!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

to two wonderful ladies ~~~

Leslie
                          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

evanflein

Happy Birthday to Mariposai and Wildchild! I hope you have (had?) a great day and a fantastic year ahead!

mrrun

Happy Birthday to the two of you - Carolyn and Nancy!  May you celebrate today and everyday your wonderful days!

marj

Mike E

MM #5615

Happy Birthday ladies!