Masters Running

CR (Read 306 times)

jules2

I took a peek at the CR site and its dead in the water, I'm still amazed that someone could destroy a community so quickly and still not understand what they have done or make any attempt to apologise. I found this posting particularly telling. " haven't been here in a few weeks and figured I log in and see if there's anything going on. This place is dead. I used to log into Cool Running a few times a day and enjoy the discussion groups, both the running related topics and the Clubhouse. I guess this is a great testament to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Can someone please tell me where the old group went?" I can't thank Eric enough for Runningahead and I know I'm never going back. I never managed to get my log and I don't like pestering Eric as I'm sure he has better things to do. I did make a copy in Excel shortly before the "big bang" is there anyway I can transfer this data to my RA log?

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Jules, In the RA Training Log there is a "Tools" link. In there it describes importing a Tab-delimited file (Excel compatible) in the RA Training Log. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

jfa

I can't thank Eric enough for Runningahead and I know I'm never going back.
        Me too! Thanks Again Eric!!

Top 'O the World!

Don't forget, on your Training Log page is a kewl little "PayPal" icon to help Eric out Wink
          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Queen of 3rd Place

And might I add that it's super-easy to paypal Eric...it must be easy, 'cause I'm easily annoyed with paying for stuff online... Arla

Ex runner

jules2

Breger1, how can I thank you enough my log is restored, all I need to do now is patch in my runs between the last update and when I started my RA log and I am complete!

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

Breger1, how can I thank you enough ...
                Just send me a little Paypal donation right after you donate to Eric! Big grin I'm glad you got your training log back. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong