Masters Running

Happy Birthday Erika!! (Read 23 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Enjoy the day, putter around the house, and hey, how about NOT going into work this afternoon?

I'm betting Peter will be cooking you something yummy for dinner.....

Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Happy Birthday Erika!

Kirsten

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Groucho Marx

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Happy Birthday Erika.

Now I know the real reason Monday is a holiday.

Any marathon birthday presents.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

New skirt in town

Happy, happy birthday,Erika!

--Robin

NO  MO MELANOMA! Help me run 26.2 miles and raise $5000 for the Melanoma Foundation of NE.  Visit this page to learn more:  http://tinyurl.com/NO-MO-MELANOMA

Happy B'Day and Good Running to Ya..........

sorry, it's that Impluse Control Thing again......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

that is very creepy TomW!!

Happy Birthday Erika!!

denise

Mariposai

Happy Birthday to my dear friend Erika!

Happy Birthday to a magnificent runner, great friend and gorgeous goddess! I hope you are having a fun day!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

SteveP

Cripes! I'm late! I hope your day was joyous!!!

SteveP

I hope it was a good one.

TomS

Sayhey! MM#130

Image result for runner's birthday      Happy Belated Birthday......cookies are good for days and days!

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

moebo

Oh yes, happy birthday! Hope you had fun!

#artbydmcbride

Happy Happy Birthweek!  I hope you have cool running!!

Runners run

evanflein

Thanks, everyone! It was a great day and Holly, I did not go in to work at all!

Marathon Maniac #957

Thanks, everyone! It was a great day and Holly, I did not go in to work at all!

Good girl!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."