Masters Running

Yea GIANTS! (Read 379 times)

Heh, heh . . . and they said it could not be done. Big grin

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

evanflein

I agree, I wholeheartedly agree. I don't really have it one way or the other for either team, but that perfect record made the Giants the underdogs... and I always cheer for the underdogs!
      TammyinGP

Since my 8 yr is so passionate about football and really wanted the Pats to win, I was going for them. but torn, because to see Eli bring his team a win is huge as well. I was fine with a win either way. No matter who won, they deserved it and it was a good game.

Tammy

King of PhotoShop

Just as in running, we are always reminded that there is no perfection, as the Pats sought. My oldest is a big Giant fan, as we are all from NY. I never bet on anything and have no interest in gambling, but that point spread was unbelievable to me, so I bet $50 and was pleased at the outcome. My son is ecstatic of course. What a terrific game too. Nothing like the typical boring Super Bowl games we have suffered through. Hats off to the Giants. They really have heart. I didn't think the Pats played a bad game. They are very, very good. But they did get outplayed. Spareribs
          bap

Bargain book sale... Congratulations Giants!

Certified Running Coach
            Crocked since 2013

Spareribs, I agree. Did anyone else seem to notice that the Giants looked like they were actually having fun last night? Brady and the Pats looked like they had too much on the line - never looked relaxed or like they were enjoying the experience. The Giants played like that when they beat the Packers, and I think that made all the difference in that game as well. I really didn't care who won, but that pass Eli made after he slipped away from the Patriots' defense was really something. A well deserved victory. I'm sure we'll be seeing Eli doing commercials with his big brother now.

Hill Runner

I'm not a big football fan but I did see the end of the game.... This was the game winner in my book http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/02/04/youtube-of-david-tyrees-amazing-catch/

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

jfa

I Bleed Giants Blue and the game ranks right up there as THE BEST WIN ever!! Can't wait for the parade tomorrow!It's going to be pure chaos!!!! Big grin Cool Shocked Surprised Cool Smile Big grin

i am a depressed Pats fan today, but the Giants definitely outplayed the Pats last night and deserved the win - Congratulations to the Giants and their fans!!

denise

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

i am a depressed Pats fan today, but the Giants definitely outplayed the Pats last night and deserved the win - Congratulations to the Giants and their fans!!
                      As a dedicated Pats fan, I'll agree with at least part of that sentiment. Just not the fans--they're as bad as Yankees fans Big grin just wish the last Pats drive had taken JUST a little bit longer. Sad

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

BTY

I spoke with a friend from Long Island who went out on a date with his wife, and had it Tivo'ed so he could watch it when he got home. Worked great - until it stopped 1/2 way through the 4th quarter. Can you imagine??? Must've brought back memories of "Heidi".
                          Spareribs, I agree. Did anyone else seem to notice that the Giants looked like they were actually having fun last night? Brady and the Pats looked like they had too much on the line - never looked relaxed or like they were enjoying the experience. The Giants played like that when they beat the Packers, and I think that made all the difference in that game as well. I really didn't care who won, but that pass Eli made after he slipped away from the Patriots' defense was really something. A well deserved victory. I'm sure we'll be seeing Eli doing commercials with his big brother now.
                          I'm hopeing that they are better than the oreo licking one they do now! I hope they got a lot of money for that one! Got to give him credit...he played lights out and wanted it more! Fran
                            Spareribs, I was thinking of you and your family as we are all former upstate New Yorkers. You said it all. Big grin Enjoy your day, dromedary
                              The Pats were outplayed, and Eli did a swell job. (OK, but the face mask penalty that wasn't called is still eating at me.....but, nevermind) The Giants Defense was superb. 9 more days until pitchers and catchers report........ Anyone else love the Hank commercial as much as I did (the dalmatian training the Clydesdale over a year)? It reminded me of marathon training. grins, A
                              Masters 2000 miles
                                I liked the dog training the horse commercial too. It was actually the only one I remember. Either the Alzheimer is kicking in again or the other ads were just not all that exciting this year.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/