Masters Running

Good news one day...cra**y news today (Read 430 times)

munchkn883

Markers have gone up to 62...highest they've been since last Spring/Summer. Dr. is scheduling a PET/CT scan for mid to late June to get the whole story. Funny how being so high from good news can be sucked right out of you. I'm glad I have you all for my running family.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

Awe Munch - I am so sorry to read that! You have such an awesome attitude though, just hang on to that and have faith. {{{hugs}}} ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
      It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Yea, let's get the whole story--and remember, your head's good! Keep it filled with good strong thoughts and keep working on that bucket list. We are looking forward to hearing about that, munch. hugs and grins, A ps: say, is there anything sort of naughty Blush on that list??
        Masters 2000 miles
        evanflein

heheh, Aamos. Shy Munch, they've been up before, right? And then down? Hopefully it's just another blip thing... will be good to get "the rest of the story." Your attitude and outlook are an inspiration to all of us. {{{Munchkn}}}
          wildchild

Carolyn

Hugs to you, Munch. Sorry to hear the bad news. Hang in there, we're all here for you to lean on.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Darn it. I'm glad your head was clean. Why are those markers so dumb high? Yes, let's get the whole story and hope for better results. Every time I see Robin Roberts, I think of you and that news clip of your meeting. It makes me smile. How are you feeling? Are you walking a lot?
              LaVita
                (((((HUGS!))))) and ((((((POSITIVE THOUGHTS)))))))

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

sorry about the markers going up but it's still really good that the MRI was clean -- will keep saying prayers and sending positive thoughts your way

denise

munch, I'm sorry to hear about the markers and anxious for the whole story. Continued thoughts and vibes going your way. TomS
                      ...sorry to hear this pal//.........you know you're in our prayers....... .....Strength and Peace to Your Heart......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

nowor

Munch, Sorry about the marker news, but you know how to handle an up-down race course: breathe deep and trundle on. Waiting for more news and flooding you w/ hugs. Sue

Top 'O the World!

& {{{{{{{{{prayers!}}}}}}}}}}} Luv Ya!!
                          Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                          SteveP

(((((Munch))))) You are in our prayers.

SteveP

Sorry to hear about this, Munch. We love you.
                              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                              coastwalker

Hang tough, Munch! We know how strong and determined a fighter you are. You're always in my thoughts, and you know we're always here for you. I hope the PET/CT scan delivers some good news for you. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.