Masters Running

Weekly Weigh-In Ending 11/16/2014 (Read 16 times)

BlazinCajun

This is the place to commit to and encourage others in support of their weigh loss/gain goals. We all are going through fitness of various cycles which are directly related to phase of training, life's commitments, injury, and just starting the running thing. All are welcome to sign up for this ongoing thread. Just state your weight goal and once a week status. Some folks are already where they want to be and are just trying to maintain. Try to  be consistent when you conduct your weekly weigh-in. Any day of the week is fine - some folks use a particular scale.

Remember to list your weekly loss/gain and calculate your Total over/under towards Goal Weight Loss

Good luck with your weekly goals. Andrew

Last Week Weekly Weigh-In 11/09/2014 - This may not reflect changes within the last three weeks. Some missing - Just check in when your able

Name

Goal Weight lbs. (date)  

Weekly loss/gain 

Total

over/under 

Awards/Demerits

BlazinCajun -8.5 (08/17) -2.0 -8.0 Almost there
    BTY -8.2 (08/17)   -1.2

Hanging in there

C-R -6.0 (08/24)   -0.0 Renewed Focus Awesome
    dg. -7.0 (08/24   -2.8 Are you getting charged? new batteries again?
    fatozzig  0.0 (08/17)   -0.5 Tapered with MET on the way
    Holly S. -5.0 (08/17)  0.0 -2.0 I'm good! Holding steady
    Ileneforward -7.0 (08/17)   -1.5 Very good
    Jlynne -5.0 (09/14)  0.0 -2.0 Holding - clothes are fitting better
    Jo_ -10 (9/28)    0.0 Missing like me
    KellyDodge -14 (08/17)   +2.0 Spring already? Keep it up Kelly
    StarRuns -14 (09/21) -3.0 -3.0 Most weight loss for the week

Andrew
    ------------------
    God, my Lord, is my strength;
    he makes my feet swift as those of hinds
    and enables me to go upon the heights.
    Hb 3:19

dg.

Hi Andrew  :  Wink        Welcome back.      & congrats on being almost there!

going back a couple of weeks...  I had a steady state, then last week was -.8,   and so -3.6 overall.    time to get it together on this!!!

BTY

Hi Andrew,

I have burned myself out. Time to circle the wagons, reassess, and figure out where where I go from here.

BlazinCajun

... time to get it together on this!!!

dg. - You are doing great! More than half way to your goal. When you begin to see progress, it puts a charge into reaching your goal and makes it easier to stick to them. Good Job!

BTY - There are some things that are important and some thing that are more important(er). Take care of yourself and family and hang in there.

Andrew
          ------------------

Arg (she said in her best pirate voice). Up a pound since last week. The good news is I took all of the left over Halloween candy to work to let our younger staff with better metabolisms pig out on it

Onward and upward (or - should it be onward and downward??)

Marathon Maniac #957

I am still holding steady at (-2), which I am okay with, considering I have come down with a cold this week.  I tend to eat more, not less, when I have a cold, I guess trying to comfort myself....

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

#artbydmcbride

I have not yet weighed in for 11/16, but this week on 11/13 I am holding steady at the same weight.  (better than gaining I suppose!) 

Runners run

BTY

Andrew, thanks for the support. I agree with your sentiment.

Ilene is that a new tag line for you? You've always cracked me up!

I realized that weight loss is not important to me right now because I'm still in a healthy range. My goal was to get down to a weight that I could race at well, and since I've taken the big races off the calendar, there's no good reason to drop weight. God speed to you all  .

BlazinCajun

Darn,

Up +1 pound from last week and -7.0 pounds total. Started celebrating too early.

Andrew
                    ------------------

Sorry I am late again! I stayed the same this week so that is good. Now to stay on track and get some weight off before foot surgery on Nov 26th. I won't be running any races soon after that.

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich