Masters Running

Monday, April 18th Racing and Tracking (Read 612 times)

OrangeMat

MM #6177

As Mariposai said, even on the next day this thread was so exciting to read! I was offline all day yesterday, so it's even more special that I can come here and relive "the dream". Congrats and big hugs to all who ran yesterday! Amazing job, my friends!! Smile

SteveP

As Mariposai said, even on the next day this thread was so exciting to read! I was offline all day yesterday, so it's even more special that I can come here and relive "the dream". Congrats and big hugs to all who ran yesterday! Amazing job, my friends!! Smile

SteveP

#artbydmcbride

I had the most ideal Boston experience anyone could hope for!  I met so many dear imaginary friends, and met some for the very first time face to face.  I joined up with friends from my home town running club too.  I walked all over Boston and met wonderful locals who were all so sweet to me.

And then I ran that famous little footrace they put on here.   Freezing cold and windy at the start, then hot and crowded through the race.  But what wonderful historic scenery, and indescribable fans cheering for us.   And this time I saw ThePro and Nally, and even Arrojo from Chrunners.net and my local friend with the Hash House Harriers.  I would have loved to requalify, but I missed it by 3 minutes, I just was exhausted by the time I came to those hills.  oh well, it was wonderful anyway.   I can't stop smiling!

Runners run

Top 'O the World!

I can't stop smiling!  Smile

Huge Congratulations to all our Racers!!!  

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

Renee the dog

Thanks for all the vibes folks...as I posted in the daily -- didn't really get online once I got to Boston, and the bib thread was after I took off!  Blush I'm such a rookie!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!