Masters Running

Happy Birthday predawnrunner!! (Read 188 times)

#artbydmcbride

May you have a very happy birthday and get to eat lots of cake!! Smile

Runners run

King of PhotoShop

Save me a beer! Happy birthday! Spareribs
        Happy birthday, PDR. Have a good one. TomS
          All the best, PDR......have a perfectly wonderful day! Sincerely, A
          Masters 2000 miles
          wildchild

Carolyn

Happy Birthday! Hope you have some yummy cake, ice cream, and beer, and don't be stingy with the jalapenos!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Tramps

Have a great day, PDR!

Be safe. Be kind.

Marathon Maniac #957

Jalapenos and birthday cake? Well, maybe not at the same time...you have to have a BEER or two first! Big grin Happy Birthday!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mariposai

Happy birthday to a magnificent girlfriend. I hope you have a fabulous day.

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Birthdays are wonderful....be sure and enjoy this one. Happy Birthday, PDR!
                    Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Top 'O the World!

Okay, lots of cake....where's the ice cream? Wink HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!
                      Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
                        Happy birthday, good-lookin'. Dark Horse
                        I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
                          Happy birthday PDR - enjoy your day! Jeanne
                          TammyinGP

Happy Birthday PDR!!

Tammy

evanflein

Happy Birthday, PDR! I sure hope you get to do something fun today besides go to work...
                                happy B-day Clowning around