Masters Running

April Front/Back Challenge (Read 65 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Still here, still here, 3 sets of 10 push-ups yesterday, 25 stability ball back extensions today.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

Whew!  Thanks, Holly...I almost forgot about this, today.  20 back extensions for me.

Mariposai

30 back extensions. I will not have done it without this challenge being here! Thanks Holly!!!!

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Hoodoo Guru

Halfway through the month and I'm still with y'all.

The tangents are moot.

TammyinGP

I'm still doing the challenge also, even if not posting about it daily. Didn't have time this morning for my pushups, so will do them tonight. Last week I did 25 so will try to increase to 28 this week. Still doing girly-style, but I'm feeling it.

Tammy

Marathon Maniac #957

I did 4 x 10 push-ups this morning.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

50 pushups

Mariposai

30 pushups

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

Mike E

MM #5615

20 back extensions

Marathon Maniac #957

Doggonit - I missed yesterday.  Just got busy and forgot.

3 sets of 10 push-ups today.

Mike E

MM #5615

50 pushups

TammyinGP

still keeping on keeping on!

did 28 pushups last night. will do my back extensions tonight

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

20 back extension.

Marathon Maniac #957

30 back extensions

Mariposai

30 back extensions.