Masters Running

Happy Birthday Ilene (Read 315 times)

The Jogger

Happy, happy Birthday Ilene Roy
    Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Runner

Wow! Happy Birthday! Just in case you never had a clown at your party as a child, here he is ... Clowning around
      Romans 10:15 - How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news of good things!
        http://barefootrunner.org
      munchkn883

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ILENE!!

#artbydmcbride

Wow!! Thank you so much you guys! Smile (barefoot Rick, I never did have a clown. Big grin )

Runners run

Happy Birthday, Ilene!
            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
              Have a happy........and go for the gold in 2008...
                Happy Birthday, Ilene! Smile Hey, where's that nice photo showing your face? I thought you looked cute. Not that your butt isn't. Dark Horse
                I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
                huskydon

Happy Birthday Ilene!! Best wishes for the coming year!! huskydon

Another Passion

Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday dear Ileeeeeeeneeeeeeeene... Happy birthday to you! Big grin

Rick
                    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

You're the best, Ilene. Happy Birthday!
                      Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
                        adding another voice to the birthday chorus - happy birthday! susan
                        SteveP

Ms Forward, You offer so much to this forum. We hope this day had been a blessing to you. Big grin

SteveP

Ilene, wishing you a wonderful year! Hope you had a great day!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy birthday Ilene Smile hope you had a great day!!! Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

coastwalker

Hi Ilene, I hope you have a greta birthday, and a fabulous year! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.