Masters Running

NYC Marathon 2008, I am in... (Read 179 times)

I qualified last November for NYC....Got my confirmation a few days ago..... Big grin "Dear Tim, We are pleased to confirm that you have been accepted for entry into the 2008 ING New York City Marathon. Our records have been updated to reflect your acceptance. Your entry number is ######. Please include this number along with your name in any correspondence pertaining to the event. You can check your status or update your personal information by clicking on the link below and logging in with the username and password you created when you registered."
      Congratulations Tim!!!!
      Henrun

Congrats Tim. I loved it-different than Boston and much more colorful as you run through the boroughs.
          Congratulations, Tim! You da man! Cool On a side note....I've never seen a bib number like that one. Confused Wink
          Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
          Cashmason

Way cool.
              wooohoooo!! congratulations!!

denise

SteveP

Tim! Tim! He's the best!! somethin...somthin..somthin!!!! And I'll make up the rest!!!

SteveP

That's great!!

aka Mrs. WillRunForBeer, MD, USA

Marathoning, the triumph of desire over reason