Masters Running

MAY Challenge (Read 70 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Slacker checking in here....only 3 x 1-minute wall sits yesterday...

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

700 crunches.

I sure am glad we didn't decide in pull-ups, this month.  On Wednesday, I noticed a little tenderness in my left elbow while I was lifting weights....especially during the pull-ups.  I just brushed it off as being a fluke thing and never thought about it again...until I started lifting, tonight.  I got through my benches and barely got through my seated rowing but there was no way I could one pull-up done.  So I tried some curls and that wasn't going to happen, either.  Anyway--I did my crunches and I'll give it a few days before I try lifting again.

Marathon Maniac #957

You are the crunch machine! I admit I did no crunches yesterday, because by the time I remembered, it was after a large dinner, and I could barely conceive of trying to crunch my bloated stomach......

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."