Masters Running

40/40 Threads.......Qx for all ya all's (Read 112 times)

Slo

Little Iowa slang for ya........ For those that have the nice neat columns and rows in the 40/40 threads.......How do you do that?
      It's some kind of table that you have to set up. Go to Holly's for example and click on quote. You can see the language/code that is used for the table. I think you can copy that and then paste it into your post. You'll, of course, need to change the miles etc. to fit your workouts. With all that said, I've never done it, so I may not have it right. I'm sure someone will set it straight....good luck!
      Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM

Marathon Maniac #957

Steve - Twocat actually developed the macro for that and sent me a copy. If you give me an e-mail address I can send it to you.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

wildchild

Carolyn

Or just find one of twocat's posts, and he has the link in his signature line.

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.