Masters Running

AUGUST CHALLENGE: Abs (Read 48 times)

Marathon Maniac #957

Slacker checking in! Actually, I have been doing some sporadic core work, but not checking in here.  Renewed effort checking in.

50 bicycle crunches. Hopefully more tonight.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4x100 bicycle crunches.  Oh, and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 one armed planks each arm...and 2 x 100 bicycle crunches...and 2 x 100 regular crunches...and no sweets.

Marathon Maniac #957

Hmm, something like 175 crunches yesterday,  only 3 x 30 sec planks today.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 100 bicycle crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 one armed planks--each arm...and 2x100 bicycle crunches...and 2x100 regular crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 100 bicycle crunches...and no sweets...beer isn't sweets, right?  Have I ever told you how much I love beer?

TammyinGP

I've missed a couple days of core work while we were camping, but i'm back on track again. And still no sweets. which is hard to do while camping. smores and all. . . .Roll eyes

I wonder if maybe sept should be no beer month? what do you think Mike? I mean a challenge is a challenge right??Joking

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I'll suffer through planks and burpees and whatever else you come up with but please don't take away my beer.
                    TammyinGP

no worries. I won't take away your beer. I just wanted to see how quickly you'd panic. lol

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

WHEW!!!

TammyinGP

I may have given up sugar this month, but I find that I'm drinking more beer now. it used to be that I might have a couple beers a month, now I'm having like 4 a week! lol

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Beer is good...and it's good for you...I think...

3 x 15 one arm torturous planks with each arm...and 3 x 100 bicycle crunches...and another 100 regular crunches...and no sweets.

jeffdonahue

I may have given up sugar this month, but I find that I'm drinking more beer now. it used to be that I might have a couple beers a month, now I'm having like 4 a week! lol

Maybe it's an August thing because I typically only have about 1 beer every other month or so, btu I've probably had 8-10 this month, and the month is only 1/2 over.

Marathon Maniac #957

No planks, but quite a bit of core work this morning.  Still sadly slacking this month though...