Masters Running

AUGUST CHALLENGE: Abs (Read 48 times)

TammyinGP

I'm still here, plugging away on my abs and not eating sugar. I haven't weighed myself in months, partly because I could tell the way my clothes were fitting that I added a few lbs to my midsection, but now that I've given up sugar, my clothes are loose again. I feel like I've probably dropped 5 lbs, but I'm still too afraid to weigh myself because if I see it's really only like a pound, I'll be disappointed.

I am looking forward to making a peach cobbler and eating some on Sunday though. BUT, because I know how much better I've felt sans my daily sugar fix, I'll just give myself a sugary treat a couple times a week, instead of daily like before.

Trying to come up with something to do in September for our challenge. All I've got so far is a no beer challenge  Clown,  so am up for suggestions!

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      TammyinGP

then give me something to work with Mike . . . ideas for challenges? Wink

Tammy

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 150 bicycle crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

3 x 15 one-armed planks on each arm--man am I glad to be done with those...and 3 x 100 bicycle crunches...and 1 x 100 regular crunches...and no sweets.

Mike E

MM #5615

4 x 150 bicycle crunches...and no sweets so far.