Masters Running

Solve Timbo's Puzzle... (Read 811 times)

Marathon Maniac #3309

Ok, I did a major blunder today, and I am going to give ya one hint a day to figure it out...I am red faced over this BIG TIME. But like you know me, if I do something stoopid, I will admit to it. The winner gets, er, ummm...nothing but the satisfaction of making me feel more silly for what I did... Remember, this coming from a guy that walked out of the Y in a hurry one day after swimming...in his undies...true story, that I will relay later if ya want. Here is the first hint which will be hard....remember, one hint a day till it is solved. "After work" I am really sooo very red faced right now, and I hope others have done this too. Something tells me a gal will figure this out first...hint hint. TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

After work you got drop dead drunk, walked wobbled off a curb and broke your ankle. Did I win anything? Hey, you put this softball out yourself! Evil grin

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Marathon Maniac #3309

Nice try....loser. Your parting gifts are in the back. Hint hint, NO alcohol was involved what so ever... But better luck next time Twokittycat Hey, I didn't have to spend a dime on...ok, TMI TimBo

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

wildchild

Carolyn

Asked a girl out, and she said no? She was married? By the way, I checked out your log (thinking you might have tried a run) and it looks really funny - one giant green blob! Big grin

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Ooh! Ooh! Did you ask a woman when her baby was due - - - and she wasn't pregnant???

Leslie
            Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I'm thinking the fly was down.
              xor

audible toot.

Marathon Maniac #3309

Not even close guysTongue Second hint... It had nothing to do with my foot.....well, maybe indirectly, but not a key point with my blunder. Ok, two hints for the price of one day....it did involve a woman. Good luck, TimBo

I'm puzzled! Confused

Renee the dog

Hint hint, NO alcohol was involved what so ever...
                      Oh there goes all my guesses. I'm out.

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey, after this big blunder...I wish alcohol was involved Embarrassed TimBo

You were so entranced by her beauty, you followed her into the women's locker room - and it was full of naked wimmin!Shocked

Renee the dog

You were so entranced by her beauty, you followed her into the women's locker room - and it was full of naked wimmin!Shocked
                            Except that she was a he, and "she" went into the men's locker room?

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

coastwalker

I did something like that! But it was at a summer camp, they were all skinny dippin' at dusk, and I was only 13. What a waste... Roll eyes Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Is it bigger than a breadbox?
                                Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM