Masters Running

Happy Birthday Marj (Read 212 times)

Henrun

Even though she ran 21 yesterday, Marj paced me for a 64 minute run to celebrate her 64th. That was after a leisurely brunch at a local bistro. I guess I should have fed her breakfast in bed. Wink. it was a beautiful sunny day and in the low 50's-what better way to celebrate a birthday!Cool.
    coastwalker

Happy Birthday Marj!!! Thanks for bringing northeastern New England some beautiful weather for your birthday - it was a gorgeous taste of spring today! I hope Henry's going to treat you to a suitable, celebratory dinner tonight with, of course, lots of cake! Congrats on your 21-miler yesterday, and on pacing Henry on your birthday run today. Seems like you're going to be in great shape for Boston! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Yay Marg! Your your day was special! Wishing you a Happy Birthday and a great year ahead filled with happiness and good health (and more 20+ milers)! Woohoo!
          Happy Birthday Marj!, and nice long runs you are doing there. I can't wait for a Boston report from you guys!

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

dg.

Marj, a very happy birthday to you. Hope you have another great year of running, & biking. .....64 is the new 50, in your case, anyway. Smile
            busiman

Running out of mistakes!

Happy Birthday Marj! I can't image a better way to celebrate than a 20miler, way to go!
              -2009 running goals - sub-3 after Boston (probably VCM), 3 PRs, 2009 miles for the year, and no untreated injuries
              also on Twitter
              evanflein

Happy Birthday you amazing woman, you! Congratulations on that 21 miler, and an hour+ today! That Henry is a lucky man. Big grin

King of PhotoShop

Hope it was a great day for you sweetie. Sorry for the late reply. Spareribs
                    Happy Birthday Marj! You know how to celebrate in style and in the right way! Karin

Hill Runner

Just wanted to stop in here and wish you a late Happy Birthday. I love reading about your LR's in preparation for Boston. Sounds like you had a great Birthday!

Upcoming Races:

Boston Marathon, Boston,MA 04/15/13
                      Grandfather Mountain Marathon,Boone NC 07/14/13
                      Thunder Road Marathon, Charlotte NC 11/13

Marj....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Smile
                        Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                        Henrun

thanks all - we finished it off with a martooni! henrun forgot to mention he biked water and pretzels to support me on my long run yesterday, marj
                          Cashmason

Happy Birthday !
                            arf

MM #405

Sorry it's late, Happy Birthday Marj!! hugs, arf
                                happy birthday Marj!! sounds like a glorious way to spend the weekend!!

denise