Masters Running

Friday the 13th Daily 12-13-13 (Read 35 times)

evanflein

Hang in there, Mike. Just flap your wings and keep your eyes open, you'll be fine. You and Ryan running the same race, just traveling separately?

C-R, I hope your wife's recovery is uneventful. Funny story about the napping pilots...

Twocat, nice picture... I think that marathon was the first one for Rajin' Cajun, who posts here every now and then. Have a good time!

This has been one helluva a week at work. No run Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.... really needed a run yesterday so 5.3 on the treadmill, progressive pace style. Tonight was 6.1 with intervals: 4 x .5 mile @ 8 m/m pace. Our temperatures are dropping and we could get snow this weekend. I see more treadmill runs in my future... but I'll get out if at all possible without freezing my arse off. Or my fingers, which are actually the bigger concern....

Marathon Maniac #957

Tet – I laughed out loud at that…

Enke – you are such a sweetie….I’ll remember that next time I’m chasing my DD around the kitchen with a wooden spoon….

Dave – nice LR! When it is slippery and slushy, you really get much more of a workout, too.

C-R –

Erika – same kind of work week here. Taking two days off at Thanksgiving and one day at a conference the next week – just 3 days away from the office – and I was just buried this week. Hard to take any time off because the work piles up so fast.

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."