Masters Running

OMG! (Read 273 times)

I love those guys Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin !!!!!!!!!!!!! We're goin' to Tampa! I can't believe it--Woo Hoo!
    Masters 2000 miles
      Umm ... this is almost unbelievable. The Red Sox were down 7-0 with two outs in the 7th. Dark Horse
      I'm a dark horse, running on a dark race course.
        Yeah man what do they say? "It aint over til it's over", especially with those Red Sox! Big grin Unfreaking believable! Big grin Big grin Big grin
        stumpy77

Trails are hard!

I guess I may have to turn in my membership in Red Sox Nation--I went to bed when Tampa scored the 2 in the 7th Embarrassed Black eye My only valid excuse was that I had to get up early to run. Can't wait for Saturday!!!

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

Top 'O the World!

now, how did I know this would be the "top thread" this am? Wink
            Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
            HermosaBoy

By friend Ed was sitting in the 2nd row right by the Sox dugout -- it was fun sending him text messages during the game. The last one was -- BALLGAME!

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

unbelievable!! i was working and went to the OR for a STAT c/section with the red sox losing -- come out of the OR with a healthy baby and a red sox win!! doesn't get much better than that!! Big grin Big grin

denise

#artbydmcbride

Roll eyes Anybody want a Manny wig? Maybe for halloween? Anybody?

Runners run

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Roll eyes Anybody want a Manny wig? Maybe for halloween? Anybody?
                    Hee hee, no thanks! Tongue

Imminent Catastrophe

I guess I may have to turn in my membership in Red Sox Nation--I went to bed when Tampa scored the 2 in the 7th Embarrassed Black eye My only valid excuse was that I had to get up early to run. Can't wait for Saturday!!!
                      TV showed a bunch of fans walking out at that point too. Don't they know Sox history?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016