Masters Running

Jones Town & Country 10 mile race---Amherst, MA (Read 296 times)

I can never figure out where people get the energy to run a race -- let alone place! -- and then go out and ADD miles! Amazing! Great race. Great report. It is always nice to find out you are heading towards a target race with your training going so well.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Zoom! I could feel the cold, the initial downhill, and all at a pace that leaves me breathless! Congrats! Once, in '01, I almost ran that race myself...was signed up but the day was awful, very very icy, and I lived on the other side of the river. Loved reading about your friends--they're lucky to have you as their "fan" but then, I bet they'd say some pretty great things about you. grins, A
      Masters 2000 miles
        Congrats on the race, and fun report to read. I, too, get quiet just before a race, but my running buddy becomes a chatterbox. It's a tough combination, but we have fun anyway. Looking forward to more of your reports, and here's hoping the warm weather hits you soon.

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance