Masters Running

True Meaning of Sportsmanship (Read 232 times)

These girls understand there's more to life than them, and I applaude an act of true sportsmanship. http://youtube.com/watch?v=wKUaLlK776s&feature=related

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

This is really inspiring. TomS
        Wow! Thanks for sharing this wonderful clip.

Sue Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane! Anonymous

Your welcome, Sue. Maybe they should shoow this at school assemblies. Smile

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Thank you for sharing. Had an ugly day today so it was nice to see this afterwards. There is beauty and great people out there. It's nice to be reminded of it with clips like this one. Tall

Recent Best times: None recently

Renee the dog

Very cool!

GOALS 2012: UNDECIDED

GOALS 2011: LIVE!!!

All three girls in this story threw out a ceremonial "first pitch" at one of the NCAA Div I Softball Championship games over this past weekend. It really is quite a story.
                Vista
                  That was great! Brought tears to my eyes.
                  nowor

I thought I read that the umpire had not made the correct ruling...was I dreaming this... Inspiring story anyway. They reacted to what they were given, there was no time for debates and corrections.
                    coastwalker

It's great to see when people figure out that there are different ways of "winning" a game, and that some ways are much more profound than others. Good story. Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

that was great - what character those 2 girls from the other team showed!! they are destined for great things in life!!

denise

Dang Leslie.....that is powerful. Thanks for sharing.....now I have to go find a tissue. Jewels
                          But in the end, I'm more afraid of not trying, than failing. JJJessee