Masters Running

Posting pictures here (Read 49 times)

Mariposai

I used to be able to post pictures here from Flickr (those which I did not want to post in Facebook first before I share here). It seems like Flickr is no longer giving us the URL needed to post pictures here.

Please help, how are you posting your pictures here sans Facebook?

"Champions are everywhereall you need is to train them properly..." ~Arthur Lydiard

evanflein

Don't know about Flicker, still don't know how to post from Facebook.... I usually use photobucket, but haven't used that in ages.

#artbydmcbride

I use imgur.com

Runners run

Dave59

I've used tinypic, but it's been awhile.

mrrun

photobucket works fine - i know the picture is a repeat, but it's the most recent one i uploaded

click on direct and paste into the mountain icon

marj

Sayhey! MM#130

Cute!

https://agratefullifedotnet.wordpress.com/  (for a piece or two of my mind)

Picturetrail.com works for me,,,, use the "direct image link"

“Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought, fell, and rose again.” — Adrienne Rich

an amazing likeness

Wow!  They (Flikr) have made this about as hard as could be!  Here's the steps I found:

1. Open your photo in Flikr

2. Click on the "share" (curved arrow) in the tools, lower right of the picture display

3. This will open a sharing dialog box. select the size in the drop-down

4. Click on BBCode

5. Copy the url between the [img] annd [/img] tags in the link Flikr gives

6. Use that url here

Gosh that's a pain.  Flikr is poop-y.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

I use photobucket.

1  Upload pick to photobucket.

2. Find the pic in photobucket.

3. Hover your mouse over the picture, then click the little doo-hickey in the upper right-hand corner.

4. Click on Share Links.

5. Click on Direct Link over on the right-hand side of the box that appears.

Leslie
                    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

good luck posie.

Not that I'd want to make anyone jealous but could you try posting a photo taken at the Japan Joyfuls 1/14/15 Weekly Wedneday Marathon of some of the younger goddessettes who were halfing it as a warm-up (or warm-down, I don't know) for the Osaka International Women's Marathon on 1/25 ?  gracias/arigatou

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)