Masters Running

Hey! It's June 1st! And it's Saturday! And I'll start the daily. (Read 39 times)

...Nce Racing Holly///.........as Inspirations go, you're one of the Best.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

wildchild

Carolyn

Yeah, nice racing, Holly!  I agree that races with friends are special.  I'm really looking forward to the Tunnel marathon for that reason!

I'm here alone in Deadwood S.D.  for the Mickelson trail marathon tomorrow, but having fun!   I'm staying at a cabin right on a small creek, and I just cooked my pasta dinner on my camp stove out  on the picnic table.  The lady at the cabin next door is wearing a "run like a mother" shirt, so I asked her if she was doing the race tomorrow, but she said she's not.    I was hoping my DH would come with me, and combine the race with a rock climbing trip, since there's some wonderful climbing here in the Black Hills.  But he has an old friend coming to visit this weekend, so he stayed home with the dogs.   Looking forward to the race tomorrow, and the weather looks perfect - high of 55 and partly cloudy.

I hope Posie has a good marathon tomorrow!  Nice meet up with Enke yesterday!

I'd better get to bed early - I have to get up at 5 and make coffee on the camp stove before I drive to the bus to the start.!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.