Masters Running

Saturday...At Room Temperature...... (Read 46 times)

TammyinGP

good evening!

spent the day out in Coos Bay today for a free throw basketball competition. This was Districts. David won by one shot again (same as what he won by last week). got 18/25 shots. Moves on to the State competition on 2/9 in Salem. He's thrilled, as are we!

Since we were in Coos Bay (and competition took place at Pre's HS), we wanted to run the track, but it's so locked up that you can't really even get near it. Tall fencing, barbed wire, double gated. Nice nice facility and they likely had or fear vandalism to it's like Fort Knox.

But we did go see his burial area:

Tammy

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

Congratulations to David.  However, he should be moving on to the NBA.  What's his shooting style, etc.

thanks for the memories of the inaugural Eugene Marathon mini-reunion running with you for the first miles, Lindaroo around Hayward Field, and Pre's unexpectedly overwhelming presence.

It really ticked me off when, even though Lance had passed all the drug tests for seven years, they wouldn't let him into Ironmans and marathons.  Now, I'm thinking that not even the sanctimonious attorneys filing all those false defamation/slander cases won't be able to keep him out of jail, maybe them too.

So sorry for losing your sister so young mikee but lucky to be close to her.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

Marathon Maniac #957

spent the day out in Coos Bay today for a free throw basketball competition. This was Districts. David won by one shot again (same as what he won by last week). got 18/25 shots. Moves on to the State competition on 2/9 in Salem. He's thrilled, as are we!

:

Well done, David!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."