Masters Running

Closed thread.....DO NOT OPEN......FINE INVOLVED (Read 235 times)

OK.....SO you opened it. What were you expecting? It is FINE that you opened it but you really need to work on being overly curious. (I told you a FINE was involved).
    Vista

Marathon Maniac #3309

Hey...I beat the time before you shut down this thread...I am appealing to higher authorities about my fine, and any professional legal help would be appreciated...and I am willing to pay big bucks to clear my name Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Ah.....well the fine is........ it is FINE that you opened the thread. Big grin
        Vista

Marathon Maniac #957

Ahh, but you know we had to do it, Joey...... Wink

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

Reminds me of when I use the bluetooth on my phone. I say "Call Home" and the phone says "Fine". Smile

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

DOYYYYY!!!!!! .......zapped by vista yet again.......

..nothing takes the place of persistence.....

. . . you really need to work on being overly curious.
                "Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what happened. That's all it was: curiosity." (Jim Morrison)

Leslie
                Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I did not open this thread. Embarrassed

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

It's not my fault I opened this thread. The guy next to me told me to. If you fine me for opening it, my mother will complain to the principal and get YOU in trouble. Tongue Eliz (been teaching middle school too long)

flomotioncoaching.com

SteveP

I'm not SteveP but his evil twin Evil grin..."Sparky". But!!!! Shocked Fine SteveP because I'm evil. Yes

SteveP