Masters Running

A Eugene Teaser ... (or Breger1 in Goddess heaven) (Read 252 times)

A little Eugene teaser here. As DW and I entered the Eugene Expo I ran into this great collection of Fast Boomer/Master Goddesses. San Souci, Econo, me, and Mustang Sally. Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

stumpy77

Trails are hard!

this is not a continuation of taper madness, is it? Don't forget to run now. Smile BTW--that's not Soundie behind you, is it? Have a great race, you and everyone else. Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

stay on track and focus! Those wimmin' are distracting!! (how lucky are you?!) Wink thanks for the pics...
          Hey Burger, well you missed me!! Gosh you are tall. Ran into Tammy and Opie at the expo. Relaxing. Nice to not have any time goals for tomorrow. Peace (lots of hemp-loving hippies here)

"During a marathon, I run about two-thirds of the time. That's plenty." - Margaret Davis, 85 Ed Whitlock regarding his 2:54:48 marathon at age 73, "That was a good day. It was never a struggle."

VERY Cool! Thanks for the photos and yes, remember to run at some point! Good Luck tomorrow Breger and Enke. I know you'll have a blast....yeesh, what a twinkle in your eye! Send more pictures! CNY
            evanflein

We want more!!! The ladies are lovely (gee, looks like a partial Ragnar reunion!!) and Bill is beaming! Have fun and take lots of pictorial evidence!!!

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

sheez blabber, you weren't suppost to tell. . . . Smile now you'll have to run after all.

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)

It appears the boomers are well represented. Best wishes for all. TomS

King of PhotoShop

Bill, what an awesome picture and get-together for all my favorite people. Don't let those gorgeous sirens distract you from the task. Run strong. Spareribs

i'm lovin' it... MM#1949

7 MPH, 7 MPH, 7 MPH

Perch's Profile "I don't know if running adds years to your life, but it definitely adds life to your years." - Jim Fixx "The secret is to make in your mind possible what was not possible before. The secret is to make easy what was difficult, instead to make difficult what really is easy." - Coach Renato Canova

GreenMan

Wow, what a shot!!! went to run a marathon? Suuurrre you did, Wink you lucky dog, jjj
                        Iron Mt. Trail Runners blogsite .... JJJessee blogsite ....Spring is here. Go outside and play.
                        TammyinGP

hey! I recognize those people!!! Oh, yeah, I had dinner with all of them! Lots of picture taking happening at dinner! Fun fun times so far!!

Tammy

good times are a happenin'!! take more photos and tell everyone that "evryday" said hi!
                            Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM