Masters Running

Wednesday's Daily, 7.10.13 (Read 42 times)

Nice 5 mile run around a local lake with an old H.S. team mate this evening, nice breeze and low humidity finally!

Good luck with your upcoming Dr. appt. Spareribs, hope it is just a case of fatigue and not related to anything else!

evanflein

Enkephalins, you know there's no such thing as "stomache flu" so I hope it's not severe food poisoning. Get better soon!

Dave, you sound burned out. I hope some time away will really help.

Ribs, wasn't it continuing fatigue that was the symptom to your last big problems? I hope everything is ok and it's just summer doldrums.

i was going to run after work today, maybe a run home from work night. But something came up at work this afternoon, and the weather really wasn't great, so when DH asked if I wanted to go to the 5:30 movie tonight at the Loon, I said sure! Saw Hangover III and had a pizza and a bottle of merlot. Funny movie, good eats and I'll deal with work tomorrow! (and the stuffed gullet from tonight!).

Mike E

MM #5615

MikeE, when are going to start heading West? Safe travels!

I'm flying to Denver on Saturday, hooking up with wildchild, then flying into Seattle around 2:00.  Ooh..."flying"...why did you bring that up?

Dave59

I'm flying to Denver on Saturday, hooking up with wildchild, then flying into Seattle around 2:00.  Ooh..."flying"...why did you bring that up?

There a simple little line in the movie Money Ball that always cracks me up.  Billy Beane's young daughter thinks he is worried about losing his job, but Billy says the reason he looks worried is -  "Cause you're getting on an airplane. Those things crash all the time. Please stop worrying about your dad."   Nice way to cheer someone up.

Personally, I love flying.  Not quite as much as I used to with all the screening and the crowded flights, but I still like the view from up there.