Masters Running

A(nother) moment of your time? (Read 231 times)

Yay! DH walked/ran on the treadmill at the Y-- 3miles in under 40 minutes. He was cautious, watching the HR Monitor, but you know--one small step. He wrote back to y'all on that thread I started On dealing with life's disappointments--and I know we have leaned on you for support and help, but if a few of you would consider checking that out and giving him a word of encouragement, I would really appreciate it. He's sort of Blush and all. Thanks. grins, A
    Masters 2000 miles
    TammyinGP

Great news Amy! I bet that really lifted your husband's spirits to walk that far on the TM.

Tammy

Absolutely fantastic news Amy. I'll be sure to check out your DH's comments. I'm so happy for you both! Big grin
        SteveP

Every mile counts. Each step is a reason to celibrate. I've found out that, slow is still profress.

SteveP

Marathon Maniac #3309

This is truely wonderful news Amy. I am so thrilled with the progress of your DH, and you allowing all of us to experience this with you two. Like Steve said...every mile counts. Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Smile Smile
              Quit being so damn serious! When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change. "Ya just gotta let it go." OM
                Good news. Wishing Dan a speedy and full recovery.

Live like you are dying not like you are afraid to die.

Drunken Irish Soda Bread and Irish Brown Bread this way -->  http://allrecipes.com/cook/4379041/

Tramps

Great news. I'm always so amazed at the speed at which recoveries occur. Great work, you two!

Be safe. Be kind.

Aamos, yesterday I read Dan's comments and thought they were neat. I'm glad to hear he got in some TM running time today. Hang in there both of you. You're well on your way to dealing with the situation on your terms and we're with you all the way. TomS
                    wildchild

Carolyn

Great news! Dan ran farther than Tim, Twocat, and Tet combined! Big grin

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

That is great news! Now I'm off to read that other thread ....

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
                        It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com