Masters Running

NEW AGE GROUP - GUESS WHO'S 75!!!!!!!!! (Read 269 times)

mrrun

HENRUN - HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May we all be running a marathon 11 days after turning 75! Marj Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin
    stumpy77

Trails are hard!

May I be the first to wish you a very happy 75th. Long may you run!! Kevin

Need a fast half for late fall.  Then I need to actually train for it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!!!!! Age group records will be falling left and right Smile
          Happy birthday, Henry!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Marathon Maniac #957

Happy Birthday, Henry!

Life is a headlong rush into the unknown. We can hunker down and hope nothing hits us or we can stand tall, lean into the wind and say, "Bring it on, darlin', and don't be stingy with the jalapenos."

Marathon Maniac #3309

Happy Birthday Henry...hope I am still going strong too at 75 Smile Tim

Running has given me the courage to start, the determination to keep trying, and the childlike spirit to have fun along the way - Run often and run long, but never outrun your Joy of running!

Happy birthday Henry - you're a role model for all of us. Have a great day!
                wildchild

Carolyn

I bet those others in the 75-death age group (as DickyG used to say - where is he, anyway?) are shaking in their running shoes. Happy Birthday, Henry!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Henrun! Happy birthday! Cool
                      Happy birthday, henrun. You're an inspiration. Marj, thanks for posting this. TomS
                      evanflein

Happy Birthday, Henry! We'll be coming by for a late celebration in a few days! Big grin
                        coastwalker

Hi Henry, What better way to celebrate your fabulous 75th birthday than with a nice run from Hopkinton to Boston with a few of your friends (and with a few more cheering you on from the sidelines)? But for today, I think you should celebrate with martinis and lots of cake!! Jay

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Tramps

Happy birthday, Henry! Your (and Marj's) running longevity is inspirational. I want to be like you when I grow up. Smile

Be safe. Be kind.

Henrun

THANK YOU ALL! Big grin Just finished a 7.5 mile run on this sunny day along the Charles. The celebration has just begun!Cool
                              Slo

Happy Birthday Henry I sure hope I can do the same on my 75th !